On the plane......Josh didn't love this. I think he thought I was dumb to have the camera out on the plane- but I was bored. Yes, you heard me right- BORED on an airplane with all the kids. It's because they were incredibly well behaved. No fits, sat still, ate peanuts. (Jack was watching a show I downloaded onto my IPOD. He liked that.)
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Brrrrr! That's definitely love! I'm glad the kids were great on the plane. There's not much worse than screaming kids trapped on an airplane. That was a great idea to download something for Jack to watch on the ipod.
Stanno is doing the whole fly to Utah see younger brother get married and then fly back next day. He is not taking any kids with him though. We will all be here at home awaiting his arrival home.
Post a Comment