Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.......

We woke up today to a light dusting of snow.....but that didn't stop the kids! We headed down the street to play with our friends- the Giffords and the Klass' and then when Gracie got too cold we came back home- where the older three played for even longer!!! The biggest two were outside for about two hours!
Jack man (and yes, he's wearing a pink and navy snowsuit) He would throw a 'snowball' at anyone who would come close enough - and then didn't mind getting them thrown back at him
The older three

Jack

and the only one I have of Gracie- because I was holding her the whole time
Raelyn LOVED the snow

Morgan and her friend Allie

Raelyn made several snow angels- and got covered in snow








3 comments:

Mommydew said...

Cute, cute, cute!

5ofus said...

I miss those great snow sciff days in NC. Hope all is well

The Snow Family said...

Okay, I seriously thought Jack's hat said 'OBAMA' until I looked closer. They do sell Obama hats... thought maybe he had picked one up! :)