A local YWCA has an indoor 'waterpark' pool that is a wintertime favorite among my kiddos. It has fun fountains and things, plus a zero degree entry. Our friend, Alexis, organizes great playgroups every Friday (that we don't attend often enough) but we definitely had to go swimming today. My mom suprised us by showing up to help out (and take pictures!) and Morgan's dear friend Mary-Clark (who is also homeschooled) and her family came- which is fun for M since she's always the oldest at playgroup stuff.
I just love this picture. Both of them are doing mischievous things. Jack is trying to undo the rope and Raelyn trying to pour water on his head.
8 comments:
Where's this place? It looks like lots of fun! :)
Swimming in the winter makes me happy!
That looks like a great place. Where is it? What a fun change of pace with all this cold weather.
Cute! Looks like a lot of fun. How are you?
Looks fun! I've heard a lot about this pool but we've never been able to go yet.
I cannot wait to go there! (Although I guess I will need to until I can get a maternity swimsuit). ;) Thanks for sharing the fun!
Aenea- it's downtown at the new Y near Old Salem. Let me know if you'd like to go sometime and we can set up a date.
What a fun thing to do in the middle of winter! These pics are adorable!
Post a Comment