Our Christmas festivities certainly don't stop on Christmas Eve. Every Christmas Eve each person in our family gets new PJs. Of course all the kids match and Josh and I get each other some too. We also drew names for filling stockings. It was so fun to see what each person got for their 'buddy'.
Christmas morning we woke up and got to business. The girls each got some form of an American Girl doll- Morgan got Kit and Rae got the bitty twins. SO CUTE!
Jack's bigger present was a spiderman scooter
And Gracen had the most fun with her stocking! (filled by Morgan)
After that we went to brunch at my parent's (where Meggie and Mike had returned from their honeymoon and Taylor was visiting from Spain - Garrett still lives there) and ate ourselves silly then lounged around. For the afternoon we went home and hung out- it was so warm that Josh washed the van. Later that evening we went to my paternal grandparent's house. I enjoy seeing all my cousins when we go over there.
Like I said earlier, we feel so blessed.
1 comment:
It is lovely to have family nearby to visit during the holidays. It can be hectic, but it is nice to see them all.
We've got together soon to chat. We've been talking about starting up a book club again. I figured you'd be interested. I want to get a list of those who are so we can see if we have enough.
Post a Comment