Raelyn has officially been four for a week now, but this past Wednesday she got to have a little party with a couple of her friends. Normally we have pretty big family parties but with all the traveling, etc this year we took it 'low-key' and let the girls have their first friend parties.
Raelyn invited two little girls in our neighborhood (both girls are also in her church class) and it was the perfect size! Jack participated as well (what you don't see in these pictures is him sporting the sparkly pink crown- I'm saving those pictures for blackmail when he's 15)
Raelyn blowing out the candles on one of her little heart shaped cupcakes
Opening presents
I can't believe my sweet little princess is 4. She was a very alert, but very relaxed baby. She was also my very wonderful first VBAC. I arrived at the hospital at 10 cm and she was ready to arrive and make her entrance 1 1/2 weeks past my edd on New Years Day!! ( at 6am!) She is her daddy's 'sweetheart' and is such a motherly thing. I am really enjoying getting to see her grow!
Oh yeah....the getup she has on is very ballerina princess meets Laura Ingalls Wilder. But why interfere with one's style? ;)
3 comments:
Precious! I love her style!
Happy Birthday Raelyn!
She is so cute. It looks like they had fun and Raelyn really liked her presents. It's so in the eyes.
Happy Birthday! Raelyn!
Happy birthday ray-ray. She is a sweetie, way beyond her years. I loved teaching her last year and miss her so much. She has the most loving smile and I miss our 'girl talk'. Tell her hi.
Post a Comment