Monday, January 5, 2009

Have you ever flown cross country with four kids just to turn around and fly back home two days later?

We totally did!
My little sis Megan got married in SLC, Utah RIGHT before Christmas so we trucked out there on a Wednesday, she got married on a Thursday and we flew back on a Friday. Didn't Megan make a beautiful bride?? And don't her and Mike make the cutest couple?? I feel so blessed to have been able to make the trip. I love my sister Meggie- she's such a good example for our family.
More pictures can be found on her photographer's blog HERE. Of course there were even more, those are just a sampling.

They used Simplicity Photography in SLC and she was amazing! I wish we could've stayed longer and had her take indvidual pics of my kiddos.

2 comments:

lotusgirl said...

You're a super trouper tripper! I LOVE the pictures. Amazing photography! I'll have to go check out the website.

The Snow Family said...

Wow! Those are beautiful pictures. It looks like a magazine spread. You guys all look great... what a fun adventure. You are troopers for doing it so fast! The flights alone would kill me!