Monday, January 5, 2009

7 and 4

Yes, I now have a seven year old. And a four year old. I feel old.

I was sitting and thinking about Morgan and it struck me- She thinks on her own!! Everything that she thinks is no longer shared with me- my opinion isn't the only opinion anymore. I guess that's why our church considers age 8 the age of accountability. By the time she's eight I can't even imagine how thoughtful she'll be! It's getting pretty fun to be able to converse with her about books and other thought-provoking subjects.

Raelyn is 4. And wants to be 40. At least twice a day she'll ask if she looks like a mom doing whatever she is doing. On the airplane to UT she told my mom that she wanted to be the mom of a little baby on our flight so she could take care of her and change her diaper. Raelyn has one goal in life- to be a mom. That makes me very happy! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the sweetest and most loving children I know. I am blessed to have you and your family in our lives!
You have such a way with words and having an almost 7 year old.. I can relate to your story in so many ways!