Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a sweetie....

Isn't she precious?? Not an hour after this picture was taken this morning Raelyn pinched her cheeks and made boo-boos. :( Raelyn said she just had to pinch because they were 'so cute!'
I've been making hairbows galore recently (now that I have another little girl with hair!) and I made these for a baby shower today. Aren't they cute?

6 comments:

Mommydew said...

Ok, those bows are adorable, you so have to teach me!

Danielle said...

I want a little girl just so you can make me some bows like these! They are precious!

Melissa said...

oh my gosh...They are adorable. I need some of those covered clippies for Grace!!! We have to put a clip in the front of her wild hair every day and I can't seem to keep up with em. So...when are you opening an etsy store?? :)

shelley said...

Yes, you need to post these on Etsy! People will pay a bundle! Very cute!

The Snow Family said...

Do I hear enrichment class??? SO cute! I'd like to put in an order or learn to make some. You've totally been holding out on us!

Jessica said...

ok, i LOVE these! when we have our day together, let's be sure to make some! you're so talented... :)