Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Adult Only Vacation 2009

We don't do a lot of big vacations at our house. We're more beach type of people- y'know- just sitting back in a nice chair on the beach all day long. So in a moment of insanity Josh and I booked a cruise (just for the two of us!) 2 weeks before it left. I'm gonna tell you the truth- it was hard to leave my babies. My mom and dad kept them and took great care of them though. I'm sure Klacki and Pop were way more fun than mom and dad. :)
I took this pictures so the kids could see one of the towel animals. Josh probably won't like this picture. We guessed this one was a jackrabbit. It was a lot easier to guess than a few of the others.
Just a nice little picture of where we were hanging out when we were gone
Josh floating in the Bahamian waters
And a view (including my feet!) from where I was sitting
And one of our ship


5 comments:

Janie Mann said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing vacation, the beach was beautiful! I'm glad you guys got to take a trip together!

Karri said...

heaven. wow. beautiful. i am glad you got a little getaway before #5 came. i hope we can see a few more photos...for those of us still living w/ snow.

Taylor said...

I'm so jealous. I just wish you would've taken me with you!

klacki said...

too much fun with the babies...
can i talk you into another cruise?

thehiattfamily said...

jealous