I have been such a slacker about taking belly pictures this time. I just told Josh the other day that I wanted to take some but never got around to it. So......I stole this picture off of Josh's cousin's facebook. This is me and baby #5 at 21 1/2 weeks pregnant. This is mainly for my sisters who haven't really seen my belly this time. That sweet little old lady in the background is Josh's granny- Raelyn's middle name, Margaret, is Granny's first name.
How big do you think I can get??????? ;)
7 comments:
Do you know what you are having? Are you going to find out? I can't believe you are already 21.5 weeks, when did that happen?!!!!
TWINS TWINS TWINS I TELL YOU!
Twins would be good!
or just one...
boy or a girl...
maybe just not eight. :)
Lookin' good!!
is josh for real about the name gonzo?
Big? Please. That's just belly! You shrink down after those babies are born, anyway. My OB's theory was that mama nature has you gain what you need to gain. I liked that ;)
All this talk of twins. Your family members clearly don't have them. lol. I don't wish twins on anyone who already has small children. That's 2 years of my life I don't remember.
you look great! especially to be preggo with the 5th. cause don't people just get bigger with each pregnancy? if so, i'm going to look like i'm having octuplets by the time i have my fifth!
Post a Comment