CUTE PICTURES! Thanks for posting them so soon. I love all of them but you should have posted the one of you and the girls on your blog... it is so cute! I love Morgan and Rae's hair.
I did not have a tie pattern for Easter but just traced an old tie and adjusted the length. The ties are not really ties but elastic around the neck that snaps shut.
Are you thinking of making some? I can give you advice if you need it.
5 comments:
wow those pictures made me insanely homesick.
but just wait for my easter post.
it will blow your mind.
so cute! I love Morgan's hair!
CUTE PICTURES! Thanks for posting them so soon. I love all of them but you should have posted the one of you and the girls on your blog... it is so cute! I love Morgan and Rae's hair.
Your kids look so cute!
I did not have a tie pattern for Easter but just traced an old tie and adjusted the length. The ties are not really ties but elastic around the neck that snaps shut.
Are you thinking of making some? I can give you advice if you need it.
Too cute Cort. I can't believe how fast your family is growing up! They're all so beautiful.
Post a Comment