Other than the fact that the camera kept fogging up when I tried to take pictures, we had a great time. (as usual)
Gracen actually kept these goggles on for a little while.

Jack 'borrowed' this from Stacie's girls

Raelyn

And here is the foggy camera..........
Jack was such a daredevil- I HAVE to get him swimming

Gracen kept drowning her baby doll. She loved the water, which is good. I look forward to spending most of every day at the pool this summer while we wait for our new little one.
Raelyn playing mommy to Gracen
3 comments:
awww cute bathing suit gracie!! man, I want to be home this summer playing at the pool with everyone... sigh...
Looks like a lot of fun! I hate the fogging camera too.
Hey, I keep forgetting to ask you, where the heck is this place I wanna go too!! Maybe we can bring all of the kids one day....
Post a Comment