Thanks for the invite to the zoo! We would have loved to come, but I'm battling a cold at the moment and wasn't sure I had the energy for a long day at the zoo. Looks like you were having fun! The weather was gorgeous yesterday! Maybe we'll be up to joining you next time.
5 comments:
Thanks for the invite to the zoo! We would have loved to come, but I'm battling a cold at the moment and wasn't sure I had the energy for a long day at the zoo. Looks like you were having fun! The weather was gorgeous yesterday! Maybe we'll be up to joining you next time.
Looks like a fun day! You definitely had great weather.
My Gracie Girl is looking so old!! I can't wait to see all of you guys in about a week!! Love you!!
hey sista sista,
im back on blogger.
mac was too much of a hassle, im lazy.
leave me some comments, i don´t feel the love.
PLEASE UPDATE. I miss you kids. They are all too cute.
Gracie girl is too big!
Post a Comment