I have to admit something.....when hearing of the possibility of snow I was not as excited as everyone else who is under 5' at my house. For them snow is all about the adventure, as it should be for me- but all I could think of were all those wet clothes and the cold little bodies. I might have even complained about the snow to Josh before he left for work this morning.
Luckily, I got over it and happily got everyone out the door, dressed in snow clothes and ready for the fun. My dad even dropped off two sleds and a 'snowboard' on his way to work. :) For those who don't live close by- we got somewhere near 4-5 inches of snow....lots for these parts. The girls ended up saying it was the best day of their lives
Gracie girl hanging out on a sled (while I shoveled the sidewalk that was in the shade all day)

Morgan decided to help out with the shoveling (you can also see Raelyn, our neighbor Aaron and our neighbor Grace in the background)

The girls taking the sleds around to the back of house where there is a small hill

Raelyn going up and Morgan getting ready to go down

Raelyn coming down

Jack walking next to our neighbors Aaron and Noah with the aforementioned snowboard



4 comments:
Man, I wish I could have been there!! Your kids are so cute. I wanted to see pictures of you in your cute snow attire too though! I will call you guys tomorrow- it is my day off! Yay!! Love you!!!!!
We had a lot of fun out in the snow too. I'm glad you were able to get over you snow doldrums. It will be gone in another day. I went out with the kids today too and posted pix of some of it. The dogs were especially hilarious.
I still laugh at Regal eating the snow and getting brain freeze. Now I know. It tasted like chicken. No wonder she couldn't resist.
chicken. lol. who knew! maybe that's why the kids eat it constantly.
what is up with your kids and chicken?
raelyn thought that the bread tasted like chicken.
and now jack with snow.
Post a Comment