Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Disneyworld: Day 4- Tuesday, January 11th

Our third park day was at Disney Hollywood Studios.
We saw some awesome shows at DHS.
There is a whole Star Wars area at that park. Jack (and Josh loved it)

There is this 'Jedi training' where they train little kids (you have to sign up) to be Jedis and then they fight Darth Vadar. When Darth came out Jack and Josh were trying to contain their excitement.

Jack bought a Star Wars Blaster with his $$.
They loved this Star Wars plane thingie (I have no clue what it is called)
So did their dad.....
The Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area is a favorite
We went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. I love my goofy husband- he keeps me a little less serious. :)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow! These posts must have taken awhile, you guys did so many fun things to blog about!! I love DW!!! Can't wait to go back some day. Gracen comment about it being magical is priceless!!

Taylor said...

your kids are so dang cute.
MISS YOU