Our second day at the parks we went to Epcot. Bright and early.
We had reservations at Akershus to eat breakfast with the Princesses.

I LOVE the World Showcase at Epcot- so beautiful and great attention to detail. Lucky for me, Josh and the kids appreciated it almost as much as I do. Unfortunately for me, however, my little ones don't have a lot of patience when it comes to studying architecture. ;)
Akershus is in the Norway section of the World Showcase- SO PRETTY!
Belle was greeting everyone as they walked in. I know this is a blurry picture but the princesses (and all other characters for that matter) are fabulous with the kids (and adults!) and stay in character the whole time. Belle kept calling Gracen and Everett our little teacups. :)
These are pictures I took with my camera but your breakfast includes 2 nice photos taken and printed out right there. Gracen was enthralled (as you can tell in the below picture)

They bring 'family style' platters of sausage, bacon, eggs, and potato casserole to the table and keep filling them up as needed. There was also a cold buffet- but yummy breakfast foods this time. Incorporated Norwegian and American foods. I think my kids ate 5 pounds of strawberries. For real.
Gracen and Raelyn wore princess dresses. Rae wore her Rapunzel dress and Gracie wore the Snow White dress my grandmother made for me when I was little!!

We saw: Belle, Snow White, Aurora, Ariel and Mary Poppins.

After eating Raelyn changed into her regular clothes but Gracen stayed in costume all day.
As a treat we let the girls pick out oysters in Japan. Each oyster had a pearl in it.
I had purchased cute carriage cage settings before we went so each girl has a Cinderella Pearl Necklace.
Around lunchtime it started to rain! I had brought ponchos for everyone and they worked well, but we decided to get a nice bite to eat in Italy and escape the rain. I really loved dining with my family during this trip. The kids are well behaved (for the most part) at restaurants.
After lunch we stopped in Mexico. Josh was wearing Everett in the ergo while he rested.

We made our way to Future World and rode tons of rides. Jack was bummed he couldn't ride Mission Space though.
Klacki and Pop gave the kids Disney gift cards before we left so they each could choose out a souvenir. Gracen chose a baby Minnie.


And one of Gracie's pearl in the Cinderella cage.
No comments:
Post a Comment