What happens when you try to age out of your morning nap at 9 months old....
Gracie girl is trying to 'outgrow' her morning nap and go down to only 1 nap a day in the afternoon. This is what happens when she doesn't morning nap- she falls asleep at lunch!
Courtney I am so glad to find you & Josh & your beautiful family. You were always one of my favorite Young Women even though I was in the Stake Pres. You were always so cheery & uplifting. It is so great to see how wonderful life is going for you guys. We sure miss NC. I would love to keep in touch with you. You sound like the world's greatest mom! Do you teach lessons? Please tell Jeff & Nannette hello & let me know how we can get in touch with them. Leah Smith
I love the face on the tray. I'm sorry for you to be losing that morning nap. I always hated when mine gave it up. Best of luck with Gracie moving on. I appreciate your stopping by my blog and commenting. I'm going for the split. That's what I'll be working on for the next little while.
6 comments:
This is way cute.
aw, how sweet!
cute girl. at least she gives in to the "tired" and doesn't start screaming at you. good luck with the nap transition!
I am in love with Gracie sleeping on her tray....and sad for you that you are losing the morning nap. I am hanging on nice and hard to ours....
Courtney I am so glad to find you & Josh & your beautiful family. You were always one of my favorite Young Women even though I was in the Stake Pres. You were always so cheery & uplifting. It is so great to see how wonderful life is going for you guys. We sure miss NC. I would love to keep in touch with you. You sound like the world's greatest mom! Do you teach lessons? Please tell Jeff & Nannette hello & let me know how we can get in touch with them.
Leah Smith
I love the face on the tray. I'm sorry for you to be losing that morning nap. I always hated when mine gave it up. Best of luck with Gracie moving on. I appreciate your stopping by my blog and commenting. I'm going for the split. That's what I'll be working on for the next little while.
Post a Comment