Friday, November 14, 2008

It all started with a trip to Target.....

We can't be PC on my blog....of course not....it'd be too normal........
So.............. I get home from the Target feeling all happy because I picked up this cute stick bundle I've been wanting for a small corner in my powder room for only $6!!!! (gotta love the clearance) It has a nice stand on the bottom to keep it standing straight. Decorating isn't my forte but I was thinking it looked nice in there. When Josh got home from work I showed it to him and the following conversation then followed......

Me: Don't you love this decoration I got for the powder room!!! It was only $6!!!!!!

Him: You paid 6 bucks for that?????? What is it anyways???

Me: It's a decoration. It's cute. It's kinda trendy. It's supposed to be a bundle of sticks.....

Him: WAIT.....no wait......you bought a FAGGOT?!??! I mean- you paid 6 bucks for a faggot?! (Then he starts laughing hysterically. Can't stop. Great....)

I was still trying to figure out what just happened....then it dawned on me......I'm married to a sixth grader. Gotta love a man who has never grown up. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight........


P.S. For those who DON'T know, a faggot is a bundle of sticks......(in addition to a rather derogatory term for a homosexual man)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh Cortney...I haven't checked in in a while and I am coughing up a lung I'm laughing so hard. I like the decoration, but Josh's comment is sooo man-typical! :)

Scott and Elly said...

That is hilarious!!! So typical:) I love your blog! Your kids are adorable...I'm glad we can stay in touch now:)