**Running Edition**

As very few of you know, I've recently gotten back into running. It's been years. But I signed up to do a 5K this Holiday Season so I decided I had better get back into shape. Here are a few of the things that make my running in the early morning hours possible....... (just a few of my favorite things)
1. Asics Running Shoes- specifically the GR-2130 model. These shoes ROCK! I have inserts that make them even better, but my feet are never tired or sore. Maybe that's because I'm not pushing myself hard enough, but I'll just keep telling myself it's the shoes.
2. IPod Nano- I have the Couch to 5K program downloaded on podcasts and it makes running a breeze- Robert, the 43 year old man living in Northern California who decided to start running again on his birthday, put together these podcasts to help those of us who hadn't run in years (or ever!)
3. Moving Comfort Sports bra- And not just ANY Moving Comfort sports bra, but this one. I know the guys don't care about this, but I promise you that there are some women who will thank me later. Now, don't skip over this bra because of the price. Not cheap. But worth EVERY penny. I own two- a pink and white. Never have to layer sports bras again. Ok, so go buy one. Today. GO.
4. My running parter- Knowing that she is out there waiting to go with me keeps my sorry butt getting out of bed in the early morning. Love her.
2 comments:
awww...I love you too. :)
Sweet yeah I am an asics fan too...I probably own at least 15 pairs. I just might have to check out the ole bra you mentioned. Thats awesome you started to run again!!! Good luck
Post a Comment