Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Morgan's 7th Birthday Party

Even though her birthday isn't until tommorow (the 11th), due to scheduling issues we needed to have her birthday party last Friday. She made the choice to have a 'SPA' bithday party and the invites we sent out were little pink sleep/relaxation masks with a bit of cardstock attached with the info. We had planned (and did) pedicures, manicures, face masks, dinner, presents and 'hanging out'. Thanks to Megan, my mom and my friend Rachael for helping with the party and my friend Kim for watching my two youngest. Morgan wanted to invite everyone she knew but I put the limit at seven. (This was our first real 'friend' birthday party.) All the girls had tons of energy. And yes, I got the pictures on here out of order. I know people keep telling me how to do it- but I always forget in the moment.
oh yeah- Morgan planned the ENTIRE thing- down to every last detail
Rae with her face mask and cucumber eyes
Raelyn, Morgan and her friend Payton

The Birthday Girl


We borrowed Klacki's chocolate fountain to use for part of our dinner!


Morgan enjoyed all her presents!!




all the little ladies soaking their fingers for the manicures


and soaking their feet (and reading magazines) for the pedicures

Morgan was so nice to Rae the whole time- I'm so proud of her









5 comments:

Mommydew said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!!! Looks like a fun party.

lotusgirl said...

Is that the coolest party or what!?! So many fun ideas. I bet everyone had a blast! Happy birthday, Morgan!

Anonymous said...

Best Birthday Party EVER!
Can't believe Morgie is 7!
Haopy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Taylor said...

you´re the coolest mom ever.

Anonymous said...

mommy,thankyou for being such a nice mom & helping me plan my party.& the picture of raelyn with her face mask is so funny!I love you!


love,
morgan