Ok, so that concert that 104.1 was having for us was this past Friday. Morgan, Gracie and I went (and my brother and two aunts also went!). They fed us Sagebrush Steakhouse for lunch. After lunch we went down to this room with a small stage (about a foot off the ground) and three small rows of chairs. There were 20 people there (not including the band and the radio station personnel.) Lonestar came running out- it was amazing. I wasn't any further than 10 feet from the stage. They sang quite a few songs- including their new 'Let me Love You' - it was great- you should check it out on itunes. They were very chatty and fun! After the concert they autographed pictures of themselves and we had the opportunity to take pictures with them. Unfortunately I forgot my camera or I could've taken a picture with their really cute new lead singer. Morgan was in awe and acted very shy- she wouldn't even talk to them. My sling was quite the conversation piece when I was getting my picture signed.
Ok- Mother's Day. Wow! I feel so spoiled this year. Morgan made me a cute magnet at Daisy Girl Scouts and ordered me a cute flower bouquet. Josh gave me an iPod!!!!! (I'm finally catching up with the rest of the world!!) Oh yeah- gotta give a shout out to my sister Taylor who actually (kinda) helped me figure out how to work it. I got some other wonderful presents from some special mothers (who I should've been showering with gifts) too! I feel so grateful to have such great family and friends. I am eternally blessed with such great mothers in my life. I have so many wonderful examples to follow. My mom is awsome- always trying to make my day a great one. My mother in law - I am in awe of how a mother could shape such a great guy (my sweet husband). She'd have to be a great one. :) All the grandmothers in our lives- we love them- the peaceful and loving way they care for us gives me something to aspire to. I just feel blessed for all the friends and family that set examples for our family and especially for me as a mother. I love you all. Happy Mother's Day.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i sort of taught you?
Well tay,
Still had problems uploading a CD today......
Post a Comment