Monday, May 19, 2008

Apparently cats don't have nine lives......

I'm not making light of this.......really I'm not. BUT Josh ran over one of the kitties on Saturday. So now we only have one left. :( I don't know what else to say other than I cried a lot. They were in the garage and apparently one (Grilled Cheese to be exact) didn't get out of the way. Due to where he hit him I'm quite sure it was a quick death. How sad.....now just one kitty left- any takers?

Oh yeah- Fiona has her cat hysterectomy tommorow.

3 comments:

thehiattfamily said...

I ran over a little kitten once and it scarred me!!! It died in my lap. I cried for an hour.

thehiattfamily said...

After posting that comment I realized how UNHELPFUL I was. I am sorry you guys lost your kitten that way. I guess I just wanted you to know that I know how sad that can be.

Cortney said...

It's ok. Poor Josh is more scarred than myself. Still sad all around. :(