Watch out folks.....next time you're watching COPS you might see my mug. :) I got pulled over on my way home from a 3-day postpartum visit yesterday. It was my first time ever getting pulled! (Josh on the other than has gotten somewhere around 6 or 7 tickets.) The officer gave me a citation (and I have to appear - or have an attorney appear) on June 6th in an adjoining town! Here is a picture of my citation to commemorate this occasion. (I may seem oblivious to the fact I have to pay for this sucker later but believe me- I've already cried over it- although not in front of the cop- that would've seemed weak- I can't seem weak)
Last night our ward (church congregation) had a Teacher Appreciation reception. Being that we are the only homeschoolers I really didn't want to go. I thought it was kind of like tooting my own horn. Morgan REALLY wanted to go however, so we went. They had made us these little clay pots painted in chalkboard painted and then decorated by the children with chalk. They also made cards and shared something special about their teacher in front of the entire group. Here is my card and ivy plant.
And here is what Gracen is doing while I type this out. (She must have played too hard!)
2 comments:
I got my first ticket a couple of months ago. Those cops must be on the lookout for us wild minivan mommas.
Didn't josh get a ticket the day he got his license?
Is it really "weak" if you drop a tear and get out of a ticket or is it just one of those great things about being a girl?
Post a Comment