Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Bourne Baby

I tried to get pictures of all three youngins this morning, thinking that maybe if I start now I'll get a good Christmas picture. Considering the batteries died only minutes into the experience and that Jack didn't even want me to hold the camera, there are no successful pictures.

I just wanted to blog quickly about Raelyn and the new (unborn) baby. She is SO excited. Probably the most excited (behind me, of course!) We've been talking about the 'newborn' baby and how it won't have teeth, won't talk, etc. It will just nurse, sleep, poop, pee, etc. Well now she talks about the 'born' baby all the time- kind of like the Bourne Supremacy (sp?). It cracks me up everytime I hear her say it- so now we have the Bourne Baby. :)

Also, I think we're signing Morgan up for Daisy Girl Scouts. It'll be Tuesday afternoons and she has piano on Thursdays so I don't want to overbook her- but she really wants to do it. She'll be going to the local public school's troop. I'm a little nervous about that as well- not her being around public school kids, but the fact that they all go to the same school. I figure it will all work out though.

No comments: