Saturday, November 10, 2007

I don't even know...

...what that last post was all about. I didn't make it-I swear, or pinkie promise, or whatever is appropriate. Anyways- since I'm so blog UN-savvy I'll not even try to delete it and spare my family the joy of me cursing at the computer.



I'm in a rut. I don't know if it's my 'self-employed' husband sticking a kink into my schedule or what. I mean- don't get me wrong- it's super nice to be able to go to the grocery store with the kids AND him in tow, or to have to tell them (yes, all of them) to stop fighting over who gets to play the computer next. BUT, I feel like I don't even get my alone time during naps.



So anyways- for real- a quick rundown of this week:


Monday: I don't remember what we did on Monday- so we're skipping this day.

Tuesday: We had a fun fire station field trip with some other homeschoolers and Morgan had her first meeting of Daisy Girl Scouts (which she LOVED).

Wednesday: I don't remember much about this day either (are you seeing a trend here?)

Thursday: Piano Lessons

Friday (and Saturday!): Camping with cousins at Memaw & Pawpaw's house (yes, I froze my tail off- but only when I was out of my sleeping bag. Too bad my sleeping bag doesn't have foot holes- then I could've worn it the whole time and stayed super warm)

Tommorow is the primary program and Morgan has 2 parts. Josh will get younger kid duty while I 'get' to sit up on the stand with all those very energetic (and might I say ill-prepared) primary kids.

Anyways- enough of the witching hour- I think there is a new Grey's Anatomy calling my name on abc.com.

No comments: