Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm going to cry

and not going to stop for a very long time.

Josh is out of town and last night I attended a birth (thank goodness for my loving mom who came over to sit here at the house with the kids!) so I'm pretty much exhausted. Jack is still asleep (praise the Lord!) and the girls were playing contently in the living room and eating breakfast in the kitchen. Morgan came in to tell me that Rae had made a 'royal mess' (in her words) and I needed to come help clean up. Turns out that Rae had poured her own milk for cereal and it was everywhere. Ok, no prob- just grab a couple towels and clean that up. Until........Raelyn walks past me and I see her messy hair isn't just bedhead. ARGH!!!!!!! Remember in May when Morgan cut her hair?? We're not anywhere over that- her hair has barely grown since then. Now Raelyn took a chunk off the side of her own! That poor child is going look like a little homeless child (which she and her sister may become if they keep it up with the scissors). So after breakfast I'm going to try to 'repair' this. Wish me luck- I'll post pictures afterwards.

No comments: