Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Festivities

We started this morning with a yummy breakfast of eggs, bacon and pancakes in Halloween shapes (cats, ghosts and bats). The girls then had to show me the pumpkin they carved with their dad while I was at my appointment last night (so Josh gets a gold star!!!). We made a spooky house (gingerbread) and decorated with all sorts of yummy candies and then had a picnic lunch outside. In the midst of all that we did some 'formal' schooling- Wordly Wise, Math, Reading Comp, etc. Whew! I still need to go pick up some candy for the ToTers tonight (since we just barely decided we were staying in the neighborhood this year), cash a check and do something else (that I can't remember, which means it was probably pretty important and I'll be cursing myself later about). I'll try to get a good picture of all my little skeletons in their outfits and of the decorated front door (courtesy of Morgan).

Oh yeah- and mark books down to book on the to do list-I read one of 'em last night while Josh watch The Sopranos.

No comments: