.......you're not going fast enough.
As if my life was not busy enough, I keep adding new things to my 'to-do/to-learn' list.
So, drumroll please.................................I've decided I'm now going to learn to knit AND learn Hebrew. Ok, I know some of my friends are sitting there laughing their tails off right now at the thought of the Hebrew and Josh already gave me plenty of flack about the knitting. BUT- that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I just want to say- I LOVE homeschooling. Ok, I'm going to admit it-I romanticized the idea up until about a week before we officially started- then I started freaking out. When would I have time for myself? Would she learn enough? Would it work? I have to admit I was a little jealous of some friends who were sending their children to the local public school. Now that we're in the swing of things I'm in LOVE. Like this morning for example- at 9am (when we normally start school) Josh went out onto the front porch to read his Scriptures and Morgan wanted to join him. So, without a moments lag she followed with hers. They sat out there and read in this GORGEOUS October weather for nearly 1/2 hour. What a special experience that she would've missed had she been on someone else's schedule. (And yes, for those who are worrying- we did complete the work she was 'supposed' to do later during the day.)
Well, as much as I would love to continue the ramblings of a crazy mind, I need to get the chicken pie out of the oven and feed the troops before heading off to a client interview. As is the life....
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment