I've had three births this week, a day of prenatal appointments, two halloween parties plus all the regular going-ons in the house. When does it ever slow down? I guess that's the beauty of it all- it doesn't, but I guess neither do we. I do feel, however, like I need a day to 'recoup'. My house needs a good scrubbin', my body and mind need to relax, not to mention I have about a thousand projects in the back of mind to accomplish! So for now, here's my to-do list - maybe I'll feel like I need to be accountable since it's down on the web and not just hidden inside my home management notebook, but on the other hand- writing it out might wear me out as it is and I might not get any of it done. Only time will tell........
*wash all sheets (my 'regular' chores are behind this week)
*organize garage
*detail my car
*do some summer-to-winter clothing exchange in 'the boxes'
*wash blinds
*organize my 'big pantry'
*finish my fall season 'Goodwill Sweep' of the house
*read books for book club in November
*make new bag for some birth supplies (the other one bit the dust this week)
*finish making Christmas-needs list (for all those presents I need to finish getting)
*scrub the floors (ick- anyone wanna come help?)
I know there is more....I'll update when I think of it all.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment