Monday, May 11, 2009

Why I have the best husband in the world.......

....because he's willing to have lots and lots of kids just so we can have one of these cool rides...
Ok, really- this is mine! Josh loves me so much (and we have enough kids) that after much discussion and lots of prayer he found this on Auto Trader for a good price and in good condition. This past Friday Josh and Nanette (my mother-in-law) drove 4 hours away to look at it- Josh came home with it. It's huge, but I LOVE it! It drives easily (kind of like a Suburban) and has plenty of space for all my kids (plus friends, plus room for us to have more kids......) Josh's older sister thinks we should paint a peace sign on it, and put a mattress in the back- but if we do that then we'll actually end up needing a bus.....

So anyone in the market for a minivan- I have a Honda Odyssey calling your name.......

5 comments:

Mommydew said...

I'm loving the van! I can't wait to see you in it.

Seriously how much are you asking for your van...email me!

Love ya

Ammon said...

The paint looks fine but you might need a ladder to get in and walkie talkies to tell the kids in the back to keep their hands to them selves. ;-) ;-)

Cortney said...

Ammon- that's the best part- I can hardly hear the fighting in the back!

Karri said...

Sweet - not being able to hear the fighting!!! I just keep thinking about the size of that beast compared to little Cortney. I think you may need a step stool. lol.

Taylor said...

can i buy the minivan?