This video is mainly for Aunt Taylor (en Espana) who hasn't even gotten to see Gracen walk! We can't wait until she comes home (June 1st!!!!!)
cute. Taylor will love it.
aww gracie girl! she is so cute. and walks SO much better than norah. and tell josh i liked hearing his voice! he should make a video for me. hahahahaah.
Too cute. I'm glad you posted b/c I hadn't see Gracen walk either!
oh my she is so cute! I love her cute little legs... she can walk so well now! yay gracie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
cute. Taylor will love it.
aww gracie girl! she is so cute. and walks SO much better than norah. and tell josh i liked hearing his voice! he should make a video for me. hahahahaah.
Too cute. I'm glad you posted b/c I hadn't see Gracen walk either!
oh my she is so cute! I love her cute little legs... she can walk so well now! yay gracie!
Post a Comment