**Pictures courtesy of Raelyn, age 4**
A little over eight years ago you could NOT have convinced me that I would, at this point, be a mother of four with one cooking inside. But now, you couldn't convince me I want anything else. I love being a mother- and although I feel like many of faults and flaws are brought out (temper to list one....) I also feel like my children (and their dad!!) bring out the best in me. I enjoy having in depth conversations with them, playing with them, snuggling with them, vacationing with them and teaching them- although they teach me much more than I could ever teach them.
I had grand intentions of getting pictures of the kiddos with all their grandmas and great-grandmas we saw yeterday. Like all good plans- this one failed. I only remembered to try with one and then those pictures are horrible because I forgot to turn on the flash. I guess I'll try in the next few weeks.
2 comments:
um, no,no,no cort.
this pic makes me look old.
and i am not.
delete away...
love ALL the other posts.
and i had already decided i wanted to be like you when i grow up.
oh, but leave all the nice words :)
love you.
Post a Comment