Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back to reality

After spending 8 days at the beach we're back to reality.

*Can tomatoes (I have 6 huge boxes waiting to be put up!)
*Make salsa (and can it too!)
*Do yard work (spread pine needles, weed, etc)
*finalize fall daily schedule
*grocery shop (Monday)
*Homeschool Storytime (Thursday)
*Iron (all the clothes are clean- just need ironing)
*Fold clothes (clothes clean- just need folding)
*Get some motivation to exercise

All of that plus more-----AND there are a few ladies due. :)

I'll be back in just a minute with a beach post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that all you have to do? Seriously, Cortney, you need to fill you schedule a little more!

Danielle said...

Where did you get the tomatoes? I want to can some, and my vines only yield a few a day. You sound like a busy woman. Not that I am surprised.