Saturday, August 16, 2008

Christmas Prep (with a side of cute baby and haircut)

I like to have all presents and such ready for Christmas by Thanksgiving. That way I can enjoy the holiday season. I have to start at the end of the summer to get all my presents ready though. I only have two so far- one for Morgan and this precious little knotty doll I made today. She really does have equal length arms (although it doesn't look so in the picture).
And the sweetie who will be getting it on Christmas morning. (she'll be 10 months then!!!)
AND....she got her first 'real' haircut. I've trimmed one side of her hair before (it grows VERY uneven) but I finally did the whole back. She had a 'hairline' underneath all the wispy hairs on top so I just evened everything out to the 'hairline'. Makes me a little sad, but looks a lot more presentable.


1 comment:

Danielle said...

I am working on Christmas presents right now too!