We went to Target on Wednesday!!! Our second trip out alone- the most exciting part, however, was that I spent less than $50. While Costco is hard to get out of without spending $100, Target is a $50 store. The kids were actually better behaved than normal.
And.....Wednesday night abotu 9pm I got a call- a client was in labor. I packed Gracie up, grabbed my bags and headed out. She had the baby at 2:30am or so on Thursday morning. By the time we crashed in bed at 5am we were tired but glad we got to be there. Gracie had slept all of the labor and woke about 15 minutes after the baby was born- so she was great! Catching babies and attending births is kind of like tornado chasing I guess. I've gotta get my fix whenever I can, even if that is 2 1/2 weeks postpartum.
A little funny before I go eat dinner. Morgan and Raelyn were playing at my mom's house today and Raelyn was trying to talk my sister Taylor into painting her fingernails and toenails. So Raelyn proceeded to tell Taylor, "If you paint my nails I'll give you all of MORGAN'S money!!"
Raelyn is such a little sneak!!!!!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment