Sunday, May 20, 2007

Having a hard time finding joy in this.....


....GRRRRR!!!! Morgan (yes, she's 5) cut Raelyn's hair (she's 2). Not where it's hidden either. I don't know whether to laugh or cry (ok, I really want to yell-but I've been trying to limit that to really serious things) There are 3 places where she cut it- SHORT- it's really blocky and I don't know any other way to hide it other than a million clips. One layer she cut is on the side and I have no way of hiding it. One is cut right at her eyebrow (which you can see in the picture) and the third is pretty short on the same side that the eyebrow length cut is. You can see it in the picture if you look close- otherwise it just looks like light shining a weird way. Oh well.....what's done is done.

No comments: