Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Earrings, sickies and more.... (with of course lots of joy!)

Ok, long time no post.

Raelyn got her ears pierced last week. They are precious on her and she only cried for a minute until the lady doing it asked her if she wanted to look at them in the mirror. She had been asking for weeks and finally we gave in. Morgan had her ears done at age 2 as well, so I figure we couldn't hold off much longer. She has told everyone she's seen since then that she has earrings. (picture to come soon once I charge up the digi camera)

We cancelled Joy School yesterday and today due to the sickies. Jack has had a runny nose, cough and fever (I think) for the past couple days. Raelyn has also had a cough for the past couple days. She cries everytime she coughs. :(

So....today and yesterday we've been bumming around the house not doing much other than making a mess, doing laundry and watching TV. Ick! Maybe we'll head out for a walk this afternoon.

Josh subbed last night for his dad's softball team. He used to play every season (games once a week) until this year! I think he had forgotten how much he enjoyed it and he decided to play regularly again. I don't much mind other than the fact the games are on Monday nights (our family night) but the girls really love going so I guess it's worth it.

Upcoming for tommorow: a trip to the strawberry patch in the morning to pick, eat and buy yummy berries and tommorow afternoon is our Music Playgroup that a friend of ours runs. We normally take turns hosting and tommorow is my day so I need to make sure the house is nice and clean and mop the floors.

I'll be back later to post some pictures.

No comments: