Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween 2010

My mom has an annual Halloween Party for my kids every year- they started bugging her about when it would be starting Oct 1st this year. By the 18th they had their way.

Don't you wish to be her grandchild so you could attend?
Someone was a little sleepy





We also went to the church Trunk-or-Treat and chili cook-off




Our neighborhood held trick-or-treating on Saturday night since Halloween was on a Sunday this year. They do a chili/soup dinner before trick-or-treating. There are no pictures of my kids that night since I was at a birth and Josh had all 5 by himself (can we say Super-Dad?) Just another reason he's the best. And he's mine.......

3 comments:

Mommydew said...

I want to be her grandkid!!

What fun!

Jaime said...

Do you think your mom might want to just adopt me?? You have the cutest parents ever!! What great posts. The supercross pics made me miss SLC, we went almost every year it was there. : ( Mother-daughter trip definitely sounds in order ~ I'm gonna just throw NYC out there for ya. I'm planning that for our mother daughter trip someday!

Jessica said...

Oh Klack... If she wants to adopt my entire family I'm fine with that! It's also fun that you have enough kids that you can have a party even if you don't invite anyone else! Cute pictures.