While both my sisters (and Mike!) were in town for Thanksgiving we headed up to the mountains to cut down Christmas trees. This was the first year we'd ever taken our kids to cut down a tree so they loved it. We packed up Big Blue so all 13 of us could ride together and put a trailer on the back to bring back the trees. On the way home we ate dinner at Shatley Springs . Family Style Country Dinner (yum, but I think I've been in a food coma for two days now)
Do you know how hard it is to get all 5 kids to look in the right direction?! Seriously....

Everett LOVES Uncle Garrett
I love my husband......he is seriously the best

Megan and Mike's first Christmas Tree (but their third Christmas together!)
Taylor put on Jack's mittens when her hands got cold
1 comment:
Hey Cortney! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Your Christmas tree adventures look like a success! :)
Post a Comment