Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Feeling quite spoiled.....

Today a client (I attended her last birth and she is also pregnant again and due next month) brought this wonderful box over FULL of goodies for the kids, for Josh and for me! She and her almost 2 year old daughter decorated the box and she put tons of food, candy, drinks, lotions, lipgloss, etc in it. What a humbling thing since this particular woman lost her husband to suicide earlier during this pregnancy. I feel so blessed to know people like her.
Also, tonight my Activity Day Girls (the ones I'm 'over' at church) threw me a shower with tons of fun games, gifts and food.
They played that 'guess how big the belly is' game- this picture is just to show you how big I really am! (41weeks and 1day)
And all my goodies- the girls sewed the washcloths, burp rags, bibs and pacifier/toys holders. They gave me the items to go with them as well (toy, eating stuff and bath stuff) PLUS they made me this AWSOME quiet book with pictures of Christ, temples, my family, etc.
A picture of all the girls, Keri (the other leader) and me.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

How sweet! On both counts! Though I'm a bit jealous...my Cub Scouts didn't make Molly any bibs or burp cloths. (LOL)

Those are some lucky little girls to have you AND Keri as their leaders. How fun! I want to be an activity day girl in your ward.

Ammon said...

Wait where are you in that last picture? It just looks like one leader and the rest of kids. :-P

aenea said...

So glad you are getting spoiled and treated so well! Hopefully these last days will go more quickly for you than they did for me! Good luck! We look forward to hearing the good new soon!

lotusgirl said...

You look fabulous in the pictures. I gotta say I love that quiet book. Too bad that my kids are too old for that.