
All joking aside, for those who don't already know- we are expecting our fifth little one in August 2009. We couldn't be more excited (especially Raelyn!!) other than the fact we don't have any girl names (so let's hope it's a boy!) But of course, we'd love a girl too.......
5 comments:
Congratulations Cortney! We had the opposite problem. We only had a girl name picked out, but we're having a boy, so have had to come up with something new.
OH!!!! Congratulations, Cortney!
Gracen's cake is way too cute, btw.
Wow! Congratulations!!!!! Five little ones will be so much fun!
Did you make the giant cupcake? That is spectacular!
We've been doing the homeschool days at Sciworks but had another obligation for this last one. Sorry we missed you!
I am so excited for you! I still want to get together soon and talk about the joys of homeschooling. Let's set a date!
Yippeee! We definitely need to meet up sometime. Call me anytime you are headed down south to the big city of Charlotte! Or maybe we can come up to winston. I'm sure Curtis would like to see Josh and the kiddos.
Post a Comment