Ok, so I can't figure out how to get pictures in the order I want. You get them out of order.
Here are Morgan, Raelyn and my sister Megan on the little caterpiller roller coaster. I was VERY shocked that Raelyn even wanted to go on it (and to be honest, I was nervous for anyone to- it was my kids first time doing anything like that and I, myself, hate the things)

They went for it- holding their hands up!

And Meggie will kill me for posting this- but isn't she the cutest?! She is getting married in Dec and moving away (although we love her fiance- I think Raelyn has a crush on him!)

What's better at the fair than a big bunch of cotton candy?????

Why, it's a blue caramel apple. (Ick! Actually I prefer a funnel cake myself- yum!!)

And on the right you see Megan in the gray, Raelyn next to her and Morgan right behind them.

Jack (plus Klacki behind him) and Morgan on the upper level of the merry-go-round

Feeding the animals at the petting zoo

So as we were leaving Morgan comments "Man, you didn't let us do all that fun stuff last year." Gee thanks Morgan........
5 comments:
Hey Cortney! We went to the fair last week...stay tuned, I might find time to post the pictures on my blog.
Okay if your kids think fruit loops are a treat, then they must have been in a sugar coma after eating cotton candy and blue caramel apples!!! Looks like it was alot of fun though!
your kids are so cute.
where are the gracie pics? i need pictures of her all the time because she is changing the most.
and my question is why didn´t we do fun stuff like this before taylor moved across the world?
Hey! I found your blog! I love the pix! I've finally figured out that you have to put the pictures on in the opposite order from what you want. Whew! It really tests my brain though. Sometimes I can drag and drop to change the order if the pix are not too big.
It looks like you had fun at the fair. I'm going to have to put you on the blogs I follow.
sorry, I meant to put my name on there.
Lois
Post a Comment