This morning we packed up (rather early) and headed about an hour away to an Apple Orchard. When we got there the owner (wife) showed up the apple house and where they store the apples. We also got to see the huge fridge. They had a little store at the front where they sold already picked apples and other apple goodies (we bought yummy FRESH homemade cider!!!!) Then we went up the mountain to the orchard part. There were over 80 acres of apples!!! The other owner (husband) took us on a little hayride. (we had apples to eat while riding and while he talked to us!) Here are the three Musketeers on the 'hayride'.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
An apple a day.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go you awesome mommy you! I was just looking up apple orchards the other day for our own little trip. I'll have to post about it if we go.
And just admit it, you had to pee ;)
love ya!
I want a bite!
You all are the cutest apple pickers I have ever seen!!!!
apple cider.....
mmmmmmmmm-
oooo, that sounds like so much fun! I wish we would have gone!
Post a Comment