Wasn't as hot today as it's been so we spent the morning outside.
Sorry her face is chopped off- she kept moving when she smiled- but her smile was too cute not to share!

And one of her sweet cheeks

Our little climber- he really has no fear. Last week he was popping wheelies on his little motorized four wheeler and flipped it backwards- then he got back up, put the four wheeler back on all four wheels and rode off

And one of Raelyn (not the best picture) but I couldn't put everyone else on here and not her!

And Morgan- like the feather pencil?? I didn't buy her ink to dip her goose feather in so she taped it to a pencil instead. Maybe we'll work on Calligraphy this fall.

4 comments:
YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE! I love the ones of Gracie and her glasses. She is precious!!
I gave her those glasses...
she is so adorable!
I just want to pinch little Grace's cheeks--so so cute!!
They are all adorable!!
Post a Comment