......a breast infection. Ick! Sorry for those who think that's just too much info, but it's the truth.
I've been dealing with a breast infection since Sunday. It took until Wednesday for me to actually pin down what it was, but I finally did. I was running a fever of 102 until yesterday- haven't taken my temp yet this morning though.
On the baby note- Gracen is doing well. She's getting big and has already outgrown some clothes that fit her a week ago. The big siblings are officially obsessed. Raelyn is very proficient in picking her up and can support her very well, Morgan is a great help around the house and in getting Gracen to quit fussing and Jack just loves to pat her and kiss on her. I do have to say that Josh has been such a great husband through all this. :)
Gracie is now asleep in the sling so I better go get a little bit of work done while I can.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ugh! I'm sorry to hear you've been sick especially with a yucky breast infection. Hope you get over it soon and I can't wait to see my newest cousin (that would be in March!).
Sorry to hear about the infection. Holler if you need someone to tend the kids for a bit.
Hey Cortney...I've got tons of lecithin leftover from my blockage. That's what Amy recommended for me at the time. Your welcome to a couple of cup fulls if you need it!
cortney- I'm so sorry to hear about the infection! That is the worst! I don't know how you are doing it all! It was fun to see all the kids at swimming yesterday-your Mom is a saint!!! Let us know if we can be of any help.
Post a Comment