My girls both talked fairly young- they were definitely talking in little 'phrases' by Jack's age (16 1/2 months). I had been told over and over that boys generally don't talk so young and that Josh didn't talk for FOREVER so I kept trying to prepare myself. I like it when they can finally communicate exactly what they want, but true to form Jack isn't much of a talker. He was grunt/screaming everytime he wanted something. So....we started a little sign language and he picked up so quickly. Now he talks AND signs, but as long as I understand him I don't care.
Here's the words he can SAY:
Ma
Da
Klack
Pop
Kitty
Light
Dog
Ball
Car
cracker (which sounds like 'cra-ca')
no
yes
hi
shoes
I think that's all!!!!!
He can sign:
more
please
thank you
cheese
water
hot
cold
ball
car
shoes
eat
cracker
and some of the obvious (like love, hi and bye)
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment