I think I'm a pretty easy-to-please person (for the most part!) Yes, some of my friends and family (husband included) will quickly admit that I'm very opinionated about several things and outspoken regarding these things (which we're not getting into tonight) but seriously- I'm low key. :)
I don't require a lot of 'primp' time, don't require fancy shmancy clothes (but what girl wouldn't take 'em?), etc, etc.
I do, however, have my 'addictions'. They are as follows.......Route 44 Cherry Limeades from Sonics (yes, they have to be a route 44- even if I only plan on drinking a little- it's got to be the big one!!); birth stories- I'm addicted to talking to people about birth and the beautiful process (my adreneline (sp?) starts going when I even hear the word contraction!!!); trashy TV- I'm not going to lie- I LOVE brainless TV- we don't even have cable but thank goodness ABC puts all their shows online- and I'm not even going to mention the fact that I have all 10 seasons of Friends on DVD where I can just pop one in at anytime; and last, but not least, my baths. Aaaaaaahh- nothing nicer than a hot bath- my dream is a claw footed tub, but for now the garden tub will have to suffice.
Now I'm sure if Josh read this (short!) list he could come up with about 800 more addictions of mine (all better than drugs and alcohol though!!) but for now- these are my top ones.
And no sillies, I haven't had this baby yet! :)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment