
In honor of our 10 year anniversary this year we are doing a Date Challenge.
While we spend almost every evening together around the house, we needed to work on 'dating' each other again.
So......our goal is 48 dates in 2011.
4 a month.
Josh is in charge of Jan, me in Feb, Josh in March, me in April, you get the drill.
Can't repeat a date within your own month.
Already done with January and we're lovin' it.
Picture: At our first date of the New Year- Jan 1st at 12:00am.
Running of the Lights (5k at midnight)
3 comments:
I love this idea. I told Kevin about it and he said, "Yeah, we should do that for our 10 year!"
I guess I have to wait another two years...
Such a good goal! I hope they are all wonderful :)
that was our 2010 goal. I loved it! Good luck and have fun!
Post a Comment