I’ve been hearing about how much of a blog slacker I am for the past 5 months. So I am going to summarize the past 5 months into one post. (with pictures at the end!)
*Quick (24 hour!) trip to Louisville for Everett and I to see Megan graduate (with a second Bachelor’s degree!)
*Josh, Everett and I went to the LDS home school conference at SVU (May)
*Taylor graduated from High School (June)
*Morgan’s Piano Recital (June)
*Raelyn’s Dance Recital (June)
*Took the big girls to see Wicked, the Broadway musical (June)
*Summer day camps for Morgan, Raelyn and Jack (June & July)
*Took all the kids by myself to see Megan & Mike in Louisville (July)
*Wrightsville Beach for a week!!!!! (August)
*Josh started school (August)
*Jack turned 4 (August)
*Everett turned 1 (August)
*Our homeschool year 2010-2011 began (August)
*Josh and Jack went to Pittsburgh on their first Father-Son trip (September)
*Morgan and Jack playing soccer at the Y (September & October)
*Raelyn had her first horse show- and won first place! (September)
*Josh and Jack went camping/fishing at the beach- like actually camping ON the beach (October)
And that is just the big stuff........just didn’t think things like doing 10 loads of laundry in one day qualified for the list.
(ok, the pictures are backwards on the timeline- sorry!)
















7 comments:
It's about time. Like I can say anything, but I am glad to see some new pics.
Love the new pics. Hey, 10 loads of laundry in one day is nothing to sneeze at. I'm now counting my blessings.
Who would have had time to blog with all of that fun stuff going on! I didn't know Josh had gone back to school. What an exciting/busy time!
Looks like you've been busy! Thanks for the update. Maybe one day I'll get around to my blog ;)
Cortney, what a sweet family you have!! WAY TO GO Raelyn! That is sooo exciting! You guys look like you've had a busy summer and TONS of fun! Oh and you home school!!! I had no idea, where do you even find the time super mom?? I already thought you were busy and amazing enough before I read that ~ awesome!
So happy to see the new pics and updates on the family. Thanks for sharing. We are in need of a midwife in Moab...you should move here. Not for me:), just some ladies at RS were discussing it last night and I thought of you.
I CANNOT believe how big your kids are getting! You just have the most beautiful family!
Post a Comment