So on Good Friday a few friends from church wanted to go to the Zoo. Josh had plans already- so I took all the kiddos by myself. We had fun, but it was the most crowded I have EVER seen it- and I've been there a lot. (Since Josh used to work just down the street, we would go often and then go see our daddy!) We'll go back again soon since they are getting Lemurs (like from the movie Madagascar!)
The four biggers inside a 'beehive'
Lots of these kind of pictures on the camera since I let the kids use it. We could play 'Where's the animal?' like Where's Waldo on most of their pictures.
In the bird place they had these air flow vents that Gracen loved to stand over- she had tons of people laughing at her because every time she did it her reaction was hilarious.
1 comment:
We're heading to the zoo tomorrow. I love seeing pictures of your family. You guys are just too cute!
Post a Comment